The following schools cannot take part in this as they have already taken part in the past: Abbey/Holland H/Sladefield/Barr View/Birches Green Inf/Christ The King/St Wilfs/Walmley Inf/St Peter & Paul/Colebourne.
- The course on Tuesday 24th March, 9am – 12.30pm at Colebourne Primary School
- Any member of staff who has an interest could attend, although we would suggest pre-school, reception or year 1 teachers. It does not have to be the PE subject leader/co-ordinator, anyone keen to support and learn more about the programme and an interest in working with and engaging families through cycling.
- Each school will receive a printed copy of resources at the training to utilise in school and share with parents. Printed resources will be allocated 1 per school not one per delegate attending.
- Each school will have access to the HSBC UK Ready Set Ride website and app for use in classroom and playground.
- Each school will have access to a ‘school activation pack’ which includes social media templates, parent/family letter, participation certificates and slide deck to introduce programme to families.
- Each school and or parents will be able to access individual child certificates which are downloadable from the website (stickers, hard copies and certificates can also be purchased)
- Parents will be able to access and register their children on the HSBC UK Ready Set Ride website.
- Parents and schools will also be able to download the app. for use at school, home, in the park or on holiday for free.